Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Crazy Life

Check out this Harry Potter sky I snapped a shot of at 5th grade Field Day yesterday.  I probably should have been looking for the Death Eater symbol to appear to send the kids screaming.  Honestly I think they'd probably scream for any reason, judging by the uproar that ensued when one of them saw a wasp.



In other news, I finished reading Hotel No Tell, sequel to Super in the City (which I loved).  I really enjoyed this one too, although I suspect I was a little too distracted to really give this one the attention it deserved.  I'll have to read it again in a few months (which is all it takes for me to almost completely forget the plot of a book).  Last night I started reading Charles and Emma, The Darwins' Leap of Faith, and despite only being on the second chapter, I have to admit I'm already fascinated.

In other news, I'm waiting for rain, and have even committed to participate in a little dance number the PTA is doing as part of this year's teacher talent show.  Here's the song...picture it if you will...me as a Ferbette.

3 comments:

David Cranmer said...

Can I play the part of Phineas?

Alyssa Goodnight said...

We could totally use you, David! Is your head, by any chance, in the shape of a 'P'?

David Cranmer said...

Some folks would say yes, Alyssa.