I have really nothing to blog about today so it will be a mish-mash of weekend anecdotes:
* Visited the Houston Auto Show for the first time in probably ten years. I'm good for another ten (at least). Upon discovering that there is such a thing as a seat warmer, my boys were obsessed in climbing in every car to see if it had that much-coveted feature. They were also very intrigued by the iPads that were sitting around to take potential buyer contact information. The Fiat was very cute.
But the Swagger Wagon limo was my favorite.
I love that Sienna Family!
* Went gluten-free exploring at Whole Foods. We've just discovered that it's likely that my older son has celiac disease (although the confirmation call has yet to come in), so while we were 'in town' we visited Whole Foods to check out their selection. They have a handy printout listing of all their gluten-free foods, and purple 'Gluten Free' strips on the floor in front of relevant products for easy reference. We bought a few things to try, including a tiny $6 loaf of bread. Luckily, he seems to like everything so far. I will likely be making my own gluten-free bread.
* Younger son visited a friend's house yesterday and came home with large sections of skin on his legs scraped off. Seems he'd been walking on the treadmill, friend sped it up, and he tripped. He now has giant bandaids covering the fronts of both legs.
* I discovered my younger son's favorite part of our Colorado vacation a few years ago was the squeeze cheese we kept for en-route snacks.
* Tonight is the parent meeting for 5th grade students transitioning to junior high. Yikes!