To Do List before I can host my own Summer Ball
1. Learn to host(ess)
2. Wait for the evening temperature to drop ten degrees
3. Wait for the mosquitos to die off, and make sure not to schedule The Ball during a mosquito truck run
4. String up some
5. Buy my boys some dress clothes and ties
6. Convince my husband that we need to have a Summer Ball...and that it needs to have an Italian Soda Bar
7. Invite some friends willing to get dressed to the nines for a backyard get-together.
Piece of cake!