Monday, September 06, 2010

A Departure

I took a Girls' Trip Thursday and Friday to shop at the Canton 'First Monday Trade Days'. And having recently announced the sale of my book, one of my super-crafty shopping companions gifted me with a t-shirt to wear, proclaiming my status.



* Note the angelic glow from above and the New York attitude. *

The shopping was fun but a little exhausting--I'm not much of a shopper; an hour in Target is all I need. Yet somehow I managed to fill the personalized shopping bag/gift bag I received the minute I slid into the car. There was plenty of giggling and gossip and even some iPhone-triggered Truth or Dare, all with a side of kettle corn. It was a good time.

7 comments:

David Cranmer said...

'Autha.' I like that.

Stacy said...

Sounds like a fun time.

If you ever write a memoir, do make the subtitle "Autobiography of an Autha." It will be so much more official!

Jillian said...

Ha! Love the shirt.... that is so awesome.

Sarakastic said...

Did anyone comment on the shirt when you were wearing it?

Alyssa Goodnight said...

You can use it yourself if you like, David. :)

I'll keep that in mind, Stacy.

I think so too, Jill.

I didn't get any comments, Sarakastic, but I definitely got some looks.

Beck said...

That is SO MUCH FUN!
I hope you're having a grand time - you deserve it.

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Thanks, Beck!