Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's about time!


My sister has finally, finally gotten around to getting her blog going. (If you can call linking to my blog getting going... Just kidding--I do appreciate the link). She has a shop on Etsy selling felted animal cameos and other crafty things, and I just noticed today that she'd made and sold a giraffe, which I think is very cute. Mostly she does bears and bunnies, but I think she should branch out into the strange and wonderful.
Any suggestions? Done right, I think a couple of insects could be pretty cute. But maybe that's just me.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

how cute!! unfortunately, i don't know any little tykes--other than my godson, and he's probably draw on it or something! :)

Kelly Krysten said...

Those are so cute. And I don't think I'd like the insects. I'm pretty much deathly afraid of them.

Eileen said...

Butterflies?

Elephants?

Mary Danielson said...

Oh, so cute! (And whimsical, which I love.)

I love the insect idea, as I'm a sucker for borderline weird/wonderful. My suggestions would probably be things like Moose(s) or Skunks or Zebras. ;)

Stacy said...

I love the giraffe! Cuteness!

Catherine Avril Morris said...

Oh!! Those are just so cute!! Man...some people are so talented...

Sara Hantz said...

Seriously cute. What about a ladybird.