Thursday, September 14, 2006

13 Favorite Foods


Thirteen Favorite Foods!


1. Chips and salsa
2. Brownies
3. Shrimp Cocktail
4. Sourdough Bread
5. Wedding Cake
6. Texas Barbeque
7. Key Lime Pie
8. Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
9. Fish Tacos
10. Gyros
11. Greek Salad
12. Cheese Enchiladas
13. Tomato Basil Soup

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




5 comments:

Colleen Gleason said...

I love fish tacos too! Do you make your own? Do you use breaded fish or broiled? What do you put on them?

I'm going to do a blog entry on this soon, so you'll have to come on over and share your faves with me.

(And I love everything else on your list. Much too much!)

Alyssa Goodnight said...

Colleen,
I have not yet tried to make them on my own--hubby doesn't like them, so it would be a little bit of an effort for just me. But I'm still willing to give it a go.

I'll be eagerly awaiting your post on the topic. Hope I can get a few ideas.

xxxx said...

Love me some chocolate chip cookies!

I've never had fish tacos. Ever! Guess I should give them a shot :)

Trish Ryan said...

Fish tacos...is that like mexican sushi???

Alyssa Goodnight said...

More or less a regular taco, Trish, but with fried or grilled fish, and often with slaw rather than lettuce/tomatoes. The kind I've had haven't had cheese. And I prefer them on corn tortillas with a really great sauce.
Yum!