I talk about books a lot on this blog, whether it be in the form of formal reviews, casual mentions, TBR lists, or book cover love, and I started wondering if it's had any impact.
I'm curious how many of you (even you lurkers!) have read a book as a result of a mention or recommendation here. Let's say in the last year or so.
To refresh your memory, here's a quick, but not necessarily comprehensive, list...
1. Dark Road to Darjeeling by Deanna Raybourn
2. The Thing About Jane Spring by Sharon Krum
3. The Lost Memoirs of Jane Austen by Syrie James
4. The Secret Diaries of Charlotte Bronte by Syrie James
5. The Luckiest Girl by Beverly Cleary
6. Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery
7. Royal Blood by Rhys Bowen
8. Nick of Time by Ted Bell
9. The Case of the Missing Servant by Tarquin Hall
10. Murder Boogies With Elvis by Anne George
11. I, Coriander by Sally Gardner
12. The Swiss Courier by Tricia Goyer and Mike Yorkey
13. The Secret History of the Pink Carnation series by Lauren Willig
14. The Evolution of Calpurnia Tate by Jacqueline Kelly
15. Petronella Saves Nearly Everyone by Dene Low
16. The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister
Read any of these? If not, what are you waiting for??