Monday, July 05, 2010

America: Land of Crazy Tubing

This floatation device is the reason my arms and back are sore today.

I think I was fine until my oldest son (a.k.a. Speedbump) got off and I ended up lumped with a bunch of daredevils. It was all I could do to hold on while that thing was whipping through the water at crazy speeds, bouncing us on the choppy waters of the lake. Then after that, I sat backwards on the jet ski as the spotter for a wild n' crazy bunch and got bucked and bumped and bruised for another good long while.

It was awesome. But ouch!
Hope you had a great 4th!

3 comments:

David Cranmer said...

The boy in me says that looks like a lot of fun.

Jillian said...

You don't realize how many muscles you use while tubing until the next day. I feel your pain :)

Anonymous said...

Tubing is SUCH A BLAST! Lucky you!