Al of Publish or Perish has bestowed upon me the Prolific Blogger Award! Regular readers of this blog may very well be going, "Wha--? Huh?" And you have a point. I never would have considered myself a prolific blogger--more of a spotty, whenever-something-interesting-comes-along blogger. However, that said, I have been blogging for awhile. Since 2004. And I do have over 650 posts under my belt, so that's something right? Anyway, I appreciate it and I strive to be more prolific. You make me want to be a better blogger, Al! Thank you!
The rules of this award are:
1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit This Post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners.
I know you are all on the edge of your seats, waiting to see how I will be 'spreading the love'...so, here goes...
My choices for Prolific Bloggers (and these bloggers truly are prolific!) are:
1. David Cranmer at The Education of a Pulp Writer
2. Travis Erwin at One Word, One Rung, One Day
3. Barrie Summy
5. Green Girl in Wisconsin
6. Sarah Laurence
7. Keri Mikulski
Go and check these authors out!