I have to admit to being a little befuddled. As you may or may not have noticed, an intrepid blogger commented on my last post that my blog posts were being re-used elsewhere in the blogosphere...right here in fact.
Now there are several interesting things about this situation.
Other interesting policy points:
* "The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own." Ha!
* "This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest." Interesting.
2. Why pick this particular post? I wouldn't say it was some of my best blogging--or even my most interesting. I'm curious, Ivan, (if you're reading this searching for new material) what did you like about it. May I consider you a fan?
3. How did Ivan find me? Do I have a cult following?
4. And really? Smarticle? Makes me think of testicle and that's not something I want my blog posts associated with. Sorry, Ivan.
I think I'm more baffled than outraged by this whole thing, but maybe the outrage will come in time--when my celebrity status really sinks in and the paparazzi start messing up my life...
Until then, dear readers. And Ivan.