Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Very Own Black and White Cookie

When I was a kid, my family drove from Houston to Tucson every summer in a Chevy Citation, my sister, brother, and I all in a row in the back seat. We always toted along our books and kept busy playing the typical car games and singing songs. Still...it was a long 1000 miles. But in the summer of 1982, one song carried me all the down I-10. I LOVED Ebony & Ivory by Stevie Wonder and Paul MacCartney and sang it over and over ad nauseum. It may as well have been The Summer of Ebony & Ivory.

And now, on the cusp of the new season of one of my favorite shows, Psych has brought it all back to me in all its glory. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting this video. It completely reminded me to DVR Pysch.