Thursday, May 17, 2007

No Thursday Thirteen!

I forgot! I remembered on Tuesday and then forgot last night, and now I really feel like it's too late. But I have an excuse. Today my son 'graduated' from Mother's Day Out. They had a ceremony with little diplomas and hats and everything and then a pizza party afterwards. Plus, I had to substitute today and come up with teacher gifts and help in my 1st grader's classroom yesterday, so I haven't been home and haven't the energy to come up with thirteen of anything. I'm lucky I'm doing the yoga and the 100 words! The good thing about exercising on the elliptical machine is that I used the time to read. I can't do that with yoga--I have to pay attention--I have to be told when to breathe in and when to breathe out. So, not only am I a bad blogging buddy lately, I'm not reading either! Sorry to those whom I have not visited--I'm trying to catch up!


Since I have nothing much else to say today, I thought I'd give you a heads-up on a book I'm excited to read: Austenland by Shannon Hale. Being a bit of a Janeite, I think it sounds awesome and I can't wait! It'll be available May 29th.

4 comments:

Lara Croft said...

Mother's Day out graduation, now that's a rush! Mine is in college so I have to get my rush from fast cars, motorcycles and acting! My acting debut was "Vagina Monologues". My way of getting out of my box and now I can never be afraid of the stage again! By the way my debut was just this year in April - LC

Erica Ridley said...

Oooh, Austinland. Sounds great!

Trish Ryan said...

Oooo....that book looks good! Please keep the recommendations coming from the land of your elliptical machine :)

Kat said...

I can't wait to read this one I loved Goose Girl.